Hiring a lawyer when s#it goes wrong can be tough. You are not sure who can get the job done without costing an arm and a leg.
Here are some questions to ask a lawyer when hiring one.
1. How long have you or the firm been practicing law?
2. What areas does the firm or you specialize in?
3. What should I expect to pay for something like this?
4. What is the best and worst outcome I can expect when hiring you or the law firm?
5. Does the attorney have experience and or know the courthouse summoning you?